Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First outfit posting - why not?


This is the first time I an doing this but several people made this request and I said, "why not"...
I've been asked to occasionally post my outfits. I don't really take full body pics at events but I'm going to make an effort to remember.

Jacket - Rick Owens
Top - Topshop (the one across from Harrods in London)
Skirt - can't remember. Ive had it for a very long time and never got around to wearing it.
Shoes - Christian Louboutin
Earrings - bought them from a street vender in Istanbul

Not sure if its a trend or not because I do my own thing fashion-wise but I felt the gold added sparkle to the nude monochromatic look. I added a "ting" of bright orange (lips and earrings) to remind myself despite the grey NYC skies, it was still supposed to be summer. lol.

Check out Fashionjunkii.com for more pics from my bash at Lavo and some of the blogger's (Rosemary) outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment