Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ESPN Sport Science - Jason Pierre-Paul and SMARTSPEED



I don't know much about American football. For Superbowl 2012, I had to Google the teams so I can see what colors the New York team I was supposed to be supporting wore! Hey! Can you lame me? With a bunch of guys in tights, many overweight, all the body slams, etc, it's hard for me to consider it visually captivating. I'm more of a tennis and REAL footbol fan (That sport with the black and white round ball)!
Nevertheless, I was doing some research and asking questions about what certain plays and positions did. This is when I found out that there was a chap of Haitian-decent that was a spectacular player. Of course, he grew up in the US which is why he plays American football - the sport nearly does not exist to the masses of Haiti. Jason Pierre-Paul is not build like a typical Haitian...he must of had alot more milk growing up because he is like a machine. Take a look at this video and see why.... incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment