Saturday, February 11, 2012

Whitney Houston, superstar of records, films, dies – USATODAY.com

Whitney Houston, superstar of records, films, dies – USATODAY.com


I can't say I am very surprised. This may sound crude but she's been on a downward spiral for some time now. Between marrying that grotesque Bobby Brown, her crack addiction, rising debt, lose of voice, and failed attempt to get back up on the charts - Whitney Houston has been through alot. The exact details of her death have not been released and an official autopsy probably still needs to be performed. However, I think many of us can agree that, similar to when we waited for Michael Jackson's cause of death, we can take a good guess.

Forty-eight years old is so young. Her children are still so young.




I grew up on Whitney Houston. I still remember teasing my hair to look like her in the "I wanna know if he still really loves me video".. The pink lipstick , thin frame, amazing voice...I wanted to be just like her. So despite hitting bottom, I will remember Whitney Houston at the top. We'll always love you, Whitney...

Remember everyone - Crack is Whack!

No comments:

Post a Comment