Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Facebook tips: How I got rid of a stalker...(harsh)

With Facebook and other social networks, it is now much easier for people to get in touch with us. In one way, its great! We get to reconnect with people that we haven't seen in years and constantly update each other when far away. On the negative side, you can become the visual focus of losers with nothing else to do but comb threw profile pictures looking for the next person to grew digitally attached to. I am herein calling these people, Profile Collectors with Attachment Disorders (PCAD).

Most people have fell pray to this. Here is how to spot one:

A) Person has little to no one in common. If they do have friends in common, it will be other people that look like you or other weirdos that you've accidentally accepted when you where a Facebook amateur.
B) Their profile page tends to be scarce or filled with stock images of things they haven't done/don't own
C) The males tend to have a bunch of recent "new friends" that are female with provocative profile pics or pretty faces. The females? the reverse with a twist - their new "friends" are just about any man.
D) They send you random "pokes"
E) When ever you are online...no matter what time..no matter what day, they are ALWAYS online!!! and Almost always wanting to chat.
F) No profile pic or a stock photo posted from somewhere. Their page is skeletal as well.
G) They are suddenly in love and tell you repeatedly.
H) They comment on EVERYTHING you post if they have access and have nothing interesting to contribute to your post.

I got rid of one today (I hope). His first name is "Guy" - not an alias, that was the first name on the profile. I did not accept him to my Facebook. He just kept on sending messages asking me questions about my eyes, my skin, etc. Simply creepy questions. Finally he writes me telling me about how great he is and that in the end if its about money, he's got it and he is important. At this point, blocking him would be to easy. I decided to send him the following response:

Hello

I am not an Aries. I'm actually a Gemini. The only face of mine you've seen is through pictures, but my annoyance with your emails have garnered the attention of the other twin. Please read the words that follow carefully and don't bother responding after because your contact has been set to automatically be deleted.


You are delusional ...more importantly an amateur with nothing to offer that I desire. Not physically, financially or intellectually. It doesn't matter whom you are - I could care less....but I guarantee..YOU HAVE NO IDEA...who I am, what I've got, or what I'm capable of. Accept you are no one to me and to many others that matter in the world. Enjoy your miniscule existence which has nothing but empty thoughts of what you wish you could be and what you dream you could have. Moreover, I would recommend taking the CAPS LOCK off of your computer because it makes your messages even more of an eye sore then your pictures that come along with your contact that I'm tricked into seeing when I open the emails. Caps makes you seem even more ignorant and backwards then the words themselves.

In the world I live in and the circles, I am in...you don't exist and probably never will. You are nothing more than an unattractive, uneducated and classless man that could only fantasize of being with me and in my world. Even your name stands on nothing....you are simply nothing more than a "Guy". EVEN IF I was the kind of woman remotely, simply motivated a man's wealth and power, you wouldn't qualify...in fact, you couldn't even get close to applying. How do I know? I can smell your cheap cologne, see your un-clipped toe nails, the gut you try to suck in, and your yellowing teeth through the words of your email..this is how powerful and pungent your sad aura is...

Now ..save this message and rejoice that, I gave you 17mins of my life. I felt it was important to close your attempts at communicating with me with as much clarity of my position as possible. More importantly, I found this amusing enough to reply. You amuse me like the monkeys in the circus, except I have no sympathy for you. Why not? Because no one is forcing you to put on a show. You've forced your tasteless performance on others mistaking confusion and disgust with interest. Keep your little money. Keep your false sense of entitlement. I don't need it and I don't want it. I am not for sale.

After reading this you are going to want to hate me. You are going to want to call me all kinds of mean words....but in the end, the one thing you'll never be able to call me is "yours". No biggie because who am I anyway right? I'm a nobody, right? either way that sucks...I diss you as a somebody, means you are a chump. I diss you as a nobody and that means you are the lowest of the low...so take your pick as to what angle makes you lose the least amount of dignity. I'm not concerned because I'll never hear about it anyway.

Good luck.
Pauldine France


Then I went further and sent a copy of the conversation to the 2 friends we had in common and threatened to send it to EVERY ONE of his contacts on Facebook.

His response?
Good Night. Sorry.

Hopefully he learned that some pretty flowers have thorns

Point - I'm not a baseball card, don't collect my image then fixate on it.

;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha... Are you sure your real name isn't PauldinO ?!?!? Great job !!!

    ReplyDelete