Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snoopy - The Curious Creature

Everyday I have people asking me for advice. I was suggested to share some of my "philosophies" online. Today's question: How do I know he's not cheating? Should I check his phone? My Response: Are you ready for worst case scenario? If he hasn't given you a reason to doubt then don't go snooping. Check your insecurity and territorial behavior at the door plus stop listening to lonely friends. Remember curiosity killed the cat. If you have reasonable doubt (not just gossip - ie, late calls, "disappearing acts", odd scratches on his back, etc), then get your proof but remember there is no going back if you find bad news. You have to be ready for your (distinguished, always) exit. Besides, if having a relationship means that you have to become a full-time detective for the duration, is it really worth it? If you find, you have these urges in most relationships, even casual ones, then you may have to consider professional help to aid with you building your self-worth or a career change. :-)

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing!!! please write more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleasantly surprised to read such clear and logical thinking coming from a woman. More often than not, many women are of the mind to go all "I Spy" on their men. This note should give any woman a moment of pause before she "creates" the very problem she has a problem with - that being a violation of trust.

    ReplyDelete